Arte Espina Cute Blue Elephant Rug 130x130cm
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
Your child will love this rug from Arte Espina Holland! Made with soft premium quality acrylic yarn this rug is not only super comfy but adds a colourful and unique touch to any setting. All Arte Espina rugs are quality and contaminant tested which means they’re not only ideal for home but also for child care centers and schools.
Arte Espina is a leading Netherlands design house and is synonymous with innovative, contemporary design. The collection offers colourful, playful designs with illustrated stories, fairytales and pets all waiting to be discovered.
All Arte Espina designs are copyright and covered by worldwide patents.
* Exclusive Arte Espina designer rug
* Premium acrylic pile
* Hard wearing
* Superior quality - 12mm pile height
* Quality and contaminant tested and Certified.
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
• All orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days of your order being placed.
Delivery times will vary, but the following table provides an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia from time of dispatch:
|Shipping Destination||Delivery Time|
|Sydney, Canberra||1-2 working days|
|Brisbane, Melbourne||3-4 working days|
|Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-6 working days|
|Regional areas of all states||6-10 working days|
• Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as early as possible following your order. All orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia.
• Shipping is free for orders above $99 to Capital Cities and Major Regional areas. For orders below $99, a flat rate of $19.95 applies.
• We ship to all locations within Australia only. As couriers are used to dispatch our rugs, we are unable to send orders to P.O.Boxes. We can send our rugs to any street address (houses, units, townhouses, villas, company buildings etc).
• If you are in a more remote area, you may be contacted after your order with a quote to deliver.
If this is not acceptable to you we will refund your purchase in full.
• If you are unable to attend when your rug is delivered, please let us know if you would like the courier to leave your rug in a safe location at your property when you place your order (leave a note on the cart page where instructed). Please note doing this is at the customer's risk and Rugs Of Beauty will not be held responsible for the loss of any items that are delivered in the customer's absence.
Returns at Rugs Of Beauty are simple and easy. We understand that you need to see how a rug looks in your home or office. That’s ok!
To return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your rug.
When you receive a rug from Rugs Of Beauty, we allow the following actions to be taken:
- You may remove the rug from the packaging, and place it in the area you would like it to be in your home or office.
- When you open your rug, do so in a way that keeps the packaging intact, so that you can reuse the packaging if you would like to return your rug.
- If you are not happy with the rug, and it is still in the condition you received it in, you may return the rug within 7 days of receiving it.
- Roll the rug up tightly in preparation for packaging, in the same way you received it.
- Please ensure the rug is well packaged in the packaging you received it in.
We will arrange a courier to pick up your rug for a flat fee of $29.95, and we will email you a consignment slip to print and attach to the rug.
If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if the rug you return is not returned in the condition you received it in.
In the following situations, refunds will not be granted:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• You contact us regarding a return more than 7 days after you received your order
• The item you wish to return is a custom made item or special order (items not in stock that have to be ordered in)
• Please note there is a 20% restocking fee for returning a rug by the following brands:
- Arte Espina
- Brink & Campman
- Morris & Co
- Provincial Lane
- Ted Baker
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a replacement item for you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Updated 22 May 2017