IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Supa Rug Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
* Stylish, modern and bold
* 100% superior Japanese acrylic pile
* Hand tufted and carved
* Ultra modern design
* Anti static
* Dense 2cm plush pile
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
• All orders are usually dispatched on the same or next working day of your order being placed.
Delivery times will vary, but the following table provides an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia from time of dispatch:
|Shipping Destination||Delivery Time|
|Sydney, Canberra||1-2 working days|
|Brisbane, Melbourne||3-4 working days|
|Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-6 working days|
|Regional areas of all states||6-10 working days|
• Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as early as possible following your order. All orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia.
• Shipping is free for orders above $99 to Capital Cities and Major Regional areas. For orders below $99, a flat rate of $19.95 applies.
• We ship to all locations within Australia only. As couriers are used to dispatch our rugs, we are unable to send orders to P.O.Boxes. We can send our rugs to any street address (houses, units, townhouses, villas, company buildings etc).
• If you are in a more remote area, you may be contacted after your order with a quote to deliver.
If this is not acceptable to you we will refund your purchase in full.
• If you are unable to attend when your rug is delivered, please let us know if you would like the courier to leave your rug in a safe location when you place your order.
Returns at Rugs Of Beauty are simple and easy.
To return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your rug.
Please have the rug packaged in the same condition you received it in.
We will arrange a courier to pick up your rug for a flat fee of $29.95, and we will email you a consignment slip to print and attach to the rug.
If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the following situations, refunds will not be granted:
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• You contact us regarding a return more than 7 days after you received your order
• The item you wish to return is a custom made item or special order (items not in stock that have to be ordered in)
• Please note there is a 20% restocking fee for returning an in stock designer rug by the following brands:
- Arte Espina
- Brink & Campman
- Morris & Co
- Provincial Lane
- Ted Baker
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a replacement item for you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Updated 30 November 2016