Bluebellgray Lycia 17607 Designer Modern Wool Rug
- Expertly hand tufted using the finest pure new wool, creating a dense 12 mm thick looped pile finish, which is luxurious and soft under foot.
- Enjoy the natural benefits of a pure wool rug: cool in summer, warm in winter; easy to clean; fire retardant; repels moisture and dirt; anti mould; non-allergenic; eco friendly; durable; anti-static; noise insulating.
- Material: 100% Pure Wool
- Made in The Netherlands
- Style: Modern
- Sizes (cm): 230 x 170, 280 x 200
- Pile Height: 12mm
The watercolour in the Bluebellgray Lycia rug flows from one side to the other in a beautiful ombre, painterly wash from teal to deep, prussian blue.
Created by Scottish designer Fiona Douglas, based on her beautiful watercolour paintings, and produced by Brink and Campman, one of the world leaders in high quality designer rugs, Bluebellgray rugs are a unique style in our designer range. Bluebellgray have become well renowned throughout the world for influencing and setting design and colour trends in rugs and home decor.
Bluebellgray rugs commonly feature abstract designs with an emphasis on fresh colour. Expect to see floral themes, painted canvas effects and more in this beautiful and uplifting range. Works of art by Bluebellgray designer Fiona Douglas translate beautifully to the rugs and look just like a water colour painting. A true statement rug, Bluebellgray is a very special rug collection that evokes beauty and femininity. Own a designer piece to cherish for years to come with this exclusive Bluebellgray rug.
All Bluebellgray designs are copyright and covered by worldwide patents.
Consider a Rug Pad: We recommend that an anti-slip rug pad is used underneath our rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on, and also to add an extra layer of comfort and insulation. Click here to view our range of rug pads.
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
Please Note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
• All orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days of your order being placed.
Delivery times will vary, but the following table provides an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia from time of dispatch:
|Shipping Destination||Delivery Time|
|Sydney, Canberra||1-2 working days|
|Brisbane, Melbourne||3-4 working days|
|Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-6 working days|
|Regional areas of all states||6-10 working days|
• Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as early as possible following your order. All orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia.
• Shipping is free for orders above $99 to Capital Cities and Major Regional areas. For orders below $99, a flat rate of $19.95 applies.
• We ship to all locations within Australia only. As couriers are used to dispatch our rugs, we are unable to send orders to P.O.Boxes. We can send our rugs to any street address (houses, units, townhouses, villas, company buildings etc).
• If you are in a more remote area, you may be contacted after your order with a quote to deliver.
If this is not acceptable to you we will refund your purchase in full.
• If you are unable to attend when your rug is delivered, please let us know if you would like the courier to leave your rug in a safe location at your property when you place your order (leave a note on the cart page where instructed). Please note doing this is at the customer's risk and Rugs Of Beauty will not be held responsible for the loss of any items that are delivered in the customer's absence.
Returns at Rugs Of Beauty are simple and easy. We understand that you need to see how a rug looks in your home or office. That’s ok!
To return an item, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your rug.
When you receive a rug from Rugs Of Beauty, we allow the following actions to be taken:
- You may remove the rug from the packaging, and place it in the area you would like it to be in your home or office.
- When you open your rug, do so in a way that keeps the packaging intact, so that you can reuse the packaging if you would like to return your rug.
- If you are not happy with the rug, and it is still in the condition you received it in, you may return the rug within 7 days of receiving it.
- Roll the rug up tightly in preparation for packaging, in the same way you received it.
- Please ensure the rug is well packaged in the packaging you received it in.
We will arrange a courier pick up for a flat fee of $29.95 (per item you are returning), and we will email you a consignment slip to print and attach to the items you wish to return.
If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if the rug you return is not returned in the condition you received it in.
In the following situations, refunds will not be granted:
• Any item received back not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• You contact us regarding a return more than 7 days after you received your order
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment you used for your order, within 10 business days (less our standard returns fee of $29.95 per item).
Late or missing refunds:
If you have not received a refund yet, first check the account your payment was refunded to, depending on the payment method used for your order.
There is often some processing time before a refund is completed.
If you have done this for a few days after you have been notified by Rugs Of Beauty that your refund has been processed and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will organise a replacement item for you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Updated 24 May 2018