Dacca Transitional Grey Beige Designer Rug
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Dacca Transitional Grey Beige Designer Rug Details:
- Beautiful transitional design blending old world charm and modern tones to suit a wide range of interior styles
- Non shedding, stain resistant and easy to clean - great for long term low maintenance, and perfect for kids, toddlers and pets.
- Durable for great longevity
- Origin: Turkey
- Material: Polypropylene
- Pile Height: 10mm
- Style: Transitional
- Sizes (cm): 230 x 160, 290 x 200, 330 x 240, 400 x 300
- Also available in Round and Runner sizes.
- Construction: Power-loomed
Imagine the alluring Dacca Transitional Grey Beige Designer Rug being the new talking point of your home or office. The silky soft, cushioned feel of this luxurious rug will add an unmistakable sense of sophistication and comfort to your floors!
This timeless rug has been expertly power loomed in Turkey to the highest standards, is easy maintenance, and is designed to last. It features a stunning, classic antique design in well balanced tones, in a silky soft, plush, non-shedding, ultra dense, polypropylene pile, for an amazing, luxurious feel under foot.
This transitional rug, with its fashionable patterns, will add long lasting comfort and warmth to your floors and create a rich ambiance in any room.
Breathe new life into your home or office today with this beautiful, durable and low maintenance transitional rug.
Consider a Rug Pad: We strongly recommend that an anti-slip rug pad is used underneath our rugs to help keep your rug in place (minimising movement of your rug will help to extend it's life), prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on, and also to add an extra layer of comfort and insulation. Click here to view our range of rug pads.
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
Please Note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
• Currently we are experiencing some delays processing our orders due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. As a result of mandatory social distancing requirements in our warehouse, we are currently dispatching orders within 2-3 working days after orders are placed. We apologise for the delay and we are working hard to reduce this timeframe if possible.
Delivery times will vary, but the following table provides an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia from time of dispatch:
|Shipping Destination||Delivery Time|
|Sydney, Canberra||1-2 working days|
|Brisbane, Melbourne||3-4 working days|
|Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-6 working days|
|Regional areas of all states||6-10 working days|
• Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as early as possible following your order. All orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia.
• Shipping is free for orders above $99 to Capital Cities and Major Regional areas. For orders below $99, a flat rate of $19.95 applies.
• We ship to all locations within Australia only. As couriers are used to dispatch our rugs, we are unable to send orders to P.O.Boxes. We can send our rugs to any street address (houses, units, townhouses, villas, company buildings etc).
• If you are in a more remote area, you may be contacted after your order with a quote to deliver.
If this is not acceptable to you we will refund your purchase in full.
• If you are unable to attend when your rug is delivered, please let us know if you would like the courier to leave your rug in a safe location at your property when you place your order (leave a note on the cart page where instructed). Please note doing this is at the customer's risk and Rugs Of Beauty will not be held responsible for the loss of any items that are delivered in the customer's absence.
Returns at Rugs Of Beauty are simple and easy. We understand that you need to see how a rug looks in your home or office. That’s ok!
To return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your rug.
When you receive a rug from Rugs Of Beauty, we allow the following actions to be taken:
- You may remove the rug from the packaging, and place it in the area you would like it to be in your home or office. Please ensure that the rug is not marked in any way, as you will not receive a refund for your rug if you choose to return it and it is marked. Examples of this include marks from pens, crayons or furniture. We strongly advise to not place any furniture on the rug, if you are considering returning it.
- When you open your rug, do so in a way that keeps the packaging intact, so that you can reuse the packaging if you would like to return your rug.
- If you are not happy with the rug, and it is still in the condition you received it in, you may return the rug within 7 days of receiving it.
- Roll the rug up tightly in preparation for packaging, in the same way you received it.
- Please ensure the rug is well packaged in the packaging you received it in.
We will arrange a courier pick up for a flat fee of $29.95 plus a 10% restocking fee (per item you are returning), and we will email you a consignment slip to print and attach to the items you wish to return.
As an example, if you wish to return a rug that you purchased from us for $500, the total returns fee would be $79.95 ($29.95 plus $10% restocking fee of $50).
If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if the rug you return is not returned in the condition you received it in.
In the following situations, refunds will not be granted:
• Any item received back not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• You contact us regarding a return more than 7 days after you received your order
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment you used for your order, within 10 business days (less our standard returns fee of $29.95 per item plus a 10% restocking fee).
Late or missing refunds:
If you have not received a refund yet, first check the account your payment was refunded to, depending on the payment method used for your order.
There is often some processing time before a refund is completed.
If you have done this for a few days after you have been notified by Rugs Of Beauty that your refund has been processed and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer returns on custom orders (non-standard sized rugs).
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a replacement item for you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Updated 05 February 2020
Ordered this rug on Sunday, 20 December. Arrived Christmas Eve morning thanks to the wonderful service by the Couriers who delivered it right to our front door. Everything from beginning to end was exceptional. The rug was extremely well wrapped in double plastic with cardboard on either end and sellotaped securely. We love the rug. It is exactly like the photos online and we couldn't be happier. Great service and value. Highly recommended.
Dear VG, thank you very much for reviewing the rug you purchased from us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and our service. We hope you enjoy your new rug for many years to come. Thank you so much for shopping with Rugs Of Beauty.
I love this rug so much. It is 3m x 4m so is big enough to go underneath both 3 seater couches and the TV unit with plenty of space for the kids to lounge around. It also brightens up the room and makes me feel really calm. The photos don’t do it justice!
We had an issue with the rug being damaged in transit by the courier and Rugs of Beauty were amazing. They sorted it out immediately without delay.
Also I’ve looked around a lot for rugs of this size and this company is by far the cheapest. Highly recommend Rugs of Beauty.
Dear Courtenay, thank you very much for reviewing the rug you purchased from us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and our service. We hope you enjoy your new rug for many years to come. Thank you for sharing a few photos of your rug also. What a great spot for it - it looks great there! Thank you so much for shopping with Rugs Of Beauty.
Awesome rug, great quality, nice and comfy underfoot, and looks amazing, extremely happy
Dear Liz, thank you very much for reviewing the rug you purchased from us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you for sharing a photo of your rug also. It looks wonderful in this space! Thank you so much for shopping with Rugs Of Beauty.
After much web browsing I finally ordered this rug for a kids bedroom (2 boys - tweens) - to my surprise it arrived earlier than expected, which was great! Even more of a surprise was how beautiful the rug was - I am really happy with this purchase and the grey / beige tones goes perfectly in their bedroom. Its super soft and did not need an underlay (it has gone directly on wooden floorboards). The boys love it too - BONUS! I would definitely highly recommend this rug and the service from Rugs of Beauty was exceptional.
Dear Jo, thank you very much for reviewing the rug you purchased from us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you for sharing a few photos of your rug also. It looks amazing in your boys' bedroom! Thank you so much for shopping with Rugs Of Beauty.
Very happy with our rug purchase for our living room! Kids have already spilled a few things on it and it's cleaned up great. The flatweave is good for playing trains and other building activities, but still soft underfoot.
Dear Taylor, thank you very much for reviewing the rug you purchased from us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Thank you for sharing a photo of your rug also. It looks wonderful in this space! Thank you so much for shopping with Rugs Of Beauty.