Rug Pad for Carpet Floors
Please see the sizes chart below to choose the appropriate size rug pad for your rug:
|Rug Size (cm)||Matching rug pad (cm)|
|165 x 115
170 x 120
200 x 140
120 x 120 round*
|160 x 110|
|220 x 150
225 x 155
230 x 160
240 x 170
270 x 180
150 x 150 round*
|220 x 150|
|280 x 190
280 x 200
290 x 200
300 x 200
200 x 200 round*
|270 x 180|
|320 x 230
330 x 240
350 x 250
240 x 240 round*
|310 x 210|
|400 x 300||370 x 230|
|210 x 67*, 200 x 70*||140 x 70|
|300 x 80 runner, 500 x 80 runner*||280 x 70|
|400 x 80 runner||380 x 70|
* For certain rugs, such as round rugs or runners, you may need to trim your rug pad slightly to fit appropriately. This can easily be done with scissors. For some rugs, such as 500 x 80cm runner rugs, you may need to purchase 2 rug pads and trim them to fit.
Our Rug Pad for carpet floors is a reversible Polyester pad that may be used over carpet floors. It provides a firm base to your rug and keeps it from slipping. Great for high traffic areas or wherever you need to keep your rug secure in place.
Our rug pads (also known as grip pads or underlay) can be cut with scissors to any size or shape for unlimited uses around the home, office car or boat. Simply unfold the pad and peel off protective film. Both sides of our rug pads are identical. Lay out the pad in the desired area and open your rug or mat on top.
- Can be cut with scissors to any size or shape
- Sticky sponge will not discolour or damage your carpet underneath
- Makes vacuuming easier by holding rug in place
- Extends life of rug by preventing buckling
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
• All orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days of your order being placed.
Delivery times will vary, but the following table provides an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia from time of dispatch:
|Shipping Destination||Delivery Time|
|Sydney, Canberra||1-2 working days|
|Brisbane, Melbourne||3-4 working days|
|Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin||4-6 working days|
|Regional areas of all states||6-10 working days|
• Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as early as possible following your order. All orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia.
• Shipping is free for orders above $99 to Capital Cities and Major Regional areas. For orders below $99, a flat rate of $19.95 applies.
• We ship to all locations within Australia only. As couriers are used to dispatch our rugs, we are unable to send orders to P.O.Boxes. We can send our rugs to any street address (houses, units, townhouses, villas, company buildings etc).
• If you are in a more remote area, you may be contacted after your order with a quote to deliver.
If this is not acceptable to you we will refund your purchase in full.
• If you are unable to attend when your rug is delivered, please let us know if you would like the courier to leave your rug in a safe location at your property when you place your order (leave a note on the cart page where instructed). Please note doing this is at the customer's risk and Rugs Of Beauty will not be held responsible for the loss of any items that are delivered in the customer's absence.
Returns at Rugs Of Beauty are simple and easy. We understand that you need to see how a rug looks in your home or office. That’s ok!
To return an item, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your rug.
When you receive a rug from Rugs Of Beauty, we allow the following actions to be taken:
- You may remove the rug from the packaging, and place it in the area you would like it to be in your home or office. Please ensure that the rug is not marked in any way, as you will not receive a refund for your rug if you choose to return it and it is marked. Examples of this include marks from pens, crayons or furniture. We strongly advise to not place any furniture on the rug, if you are considering returning it.
- When you open your rug, do so in a way that keeps the packaging intact, so that you can reuse the packaging if you would like to return your rug.
- If you are not happy with the rug, and it is still in the condition you received it in, you may return the rug within 7 days of receiving it.
- Roll the rug up tightly in preparation for packaging, in the same way you received it.
- Please ensure the rug is well packaged in the packaging you received it in.
We will arrange a courier pick up for a flat fee of $29.95 (per item you are returning), and we will email you a consignment slip to print and attach to the items you wish to return.
If 7 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to refuse returns if the rug you return is not returned in the condition you received it in.
In the following situations, refunds will not be granted:
• Any item received back not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• You contact us regarding a return more than 7 days after you received your order
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment you used for your order, within 10 business days (less our standard returns fee of $29.95 per item).
Late or missing refunds:
If you have not received a refund yet, first check the account your payment was refunded to, depending on the payment method used for your order.
There is often some processing time before a refund is completed.
If you have done this for a few days after you have been notified by Rugs Of Beauty that your refund has been processed and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will organise a replacement item for you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return once the returned item is received.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
Updated 13 August 2019